Wednesday, July 7, 2010

postheadericon The Hillywood show

This post is rather for our austrian twi-friends, cause I think by now everyone in the States know what and who the "The Hillywood Show" is.

Two Sisters, called Hannah and Hilly Hindi, are creating the best and most funniest Twilight Parodies. As far as I know, they are busy producing a Eclipse Parody right now.
They are the hosts at the official Twilight Conventions from Creation Ent. as well. I had the Honor to meet them twice and they are sooo nice!! (But dont get me wrong, its not just Twilight, there are many other videos.)
They just published their new "The Runaways" Parody and I think its really great.

I´m going to post the Twilight, New Moon and the new clip! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and if you want to see more just check out their homepage:

http://www.thehillywoodshow.com/

Enjoy!!












Source

0 comments:

Followers