Tuesday, July 6, 2010

postheadericon Hello and "Guten Abend" from Austria!!

Hello to all my Twi-loving friends out there!!

This is my first blogg entry and Im very excited!!
Let me introduce myself quick. I´m ChasTin (but also called Kerstin) and I come from Austria. I lived 2 years in the States and had to leave them on the 11th May... But I´m still fighting on coming back cause I LOVE America!!!!
My life changed completely in this 2 years. Specially in Nov. 2008 when I went to the movietheater to watch this vampiremovie called Twilight. I´m really sorry to say that I never heard about the books before. After my vacation in FL (and a couple of sunburns later) my Sis and I knew everything about the Saga and since then we live and breath for it!!
Our official Twi-family started Aug.2009 when we went to our first Twilight Convention and met the beatiful girls from NJ, Staten Island n Buffalo NY!

So, this was my little story. I´m going to bed now cause its like 12:15AM here in Austria but here is a clip for u guys from Burger King!! Its with some real Twi-fans who won at the casting call a couple of months ago! Congratz to the winners! Its really funny!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=636813913223

Good evening and "Gute Nacht" to everyone!
Love ChasTin


0 comments:

Followers