Wednesday, July 28, 2010

postheadericon Book recommendation


Hi there!

Thanks to my awesome Twi-mom Teena I have this new cool app on my droid phone! Its called "Laputa", where I´m able to download books for free.
I downloaded and read "The Host" from our beloved Stephenie Meyer and I just started to read the Anita Blakes series ( featuring a professional zombie raiser/supernatural consultant for the police as the protagonist in a world where vampires and werecreatures not only exist, but are citizens with recently protected, if nervously granted, civil rights in the US) from Laurell K. Hamilton now. I also downloaded the first books from the "The Vampire Diaries" serie and the "The Southern Vampire Mysteries aka Sookie Stackhouse novels" from Charlaine Harris.

Ooops I think I got off the subject... :-)
Well, I´m writing this post to recommend you to read "The Host" (if you haven´t done it yet).
I couldnt stop reading it, i didnt eat, i didnt drink and I didnt see the sunlight for 2 days... Its sooo good and I´m very glad that they will make a movie out of it (maybe I should go to the castings... hmmmm)

Here is a little video from amazon about the beginning of the story:


0 comments:

Followers