Saturday, August 21, 2010

postheadericon Twilight events "around" the world

The Twi-Sisters are really busy this weekend! 6 of my sisters - Chrissi, Patti, Jenn, Lisey, JoAnn and Nikki are partying right now with:
  • Alex Meraz
  • Chaske Spencer
  • Bronson Pelletier
  • Kiowa Gordon
  • Christopher Heyerdahl
  • Tinsel Korey
  • BooBoo Stewart
  • Hillywood Cast
at the official Twilight Convention in Parsippany NY. We were texting last night and they said they are having a blast. I told them to sing "We are family" at the Karaoke party, not sure yet if they did....
Here are some pics of my lovely sisters, Tinsel and BooBoo





If you are somewhere close, why dont u stop by?! It´d be a weekend you never forget!!!

I´m happy to announce that even in boring Austria will be a Twilight Party tonight. Can u believe it??!?!?! At the Disco "MCM-Mühldorf", where I work since 2 months will be an "Eclipse" event and guess who they asked for advice???? We gonna have bloodcocktails, special deko and u can win Tshirts and fanpackges worth 150 Euros. Im going to dress myself up as a Wolfgirl (of course... duuuh) and my friend Becky will be the Vampiregirl. I´ll be at the Whiskeybar and Becky at the Eristoffbar - CHOOSE YOUR TEAM!!! ;-)


Now, tell me, where will you be tonight?

xoxo
ChasTin

0 comments:

Followers